—- MORRELLS WOOD FARM —-
The “Hut” contain all you need for a peaceful night’s sleep including an iron framed double bed, kitchen area (in Barn), comfy seating, a TV and wood burning stove, which helps create a wonderful romantic atmosphere on chilly nights.
Just a few yards away are the rest of the self-catering facilities housed in a section of the barn which has been converted, to include a fitted kitchen with a dining area and a modern shower room.
- Log burning stove (wood included) in the hut.
- Free WiFi
- Bed linen, towels and electricity included.
- Electric oven & hob, microwave, fridge with freezer compartment.
- Electric heater in Kitchen & Shower Room.
- Washing Machine.
- Tumble Dryer available in an adjoining building.
- Off road parking for one car plus bike storage if needed.
- A cot & highchair are available but on a first come, first served basis. Please request at time of booking.
- This is a spacious and well insulated hut much larger than the traditional shepherds hut (18ft x 8ft) ensuring your stay is comfortable.
- Brick built BBQ with patio furniture to dine ‘al fresco’.
(Please see the floor plan)