—- MORRELLS WOOD FARM —-
Rickyard Cottage is adjoining the Byre and overlooks a pleasant courtyard with views towards the Wrekin.
This 160 year old listed barn was formerly used to rear calves and retains many of its original features, including original brickwork and oak beams. The bathroom was the previously used as the milk room.
The well-appointed accommodation comprises an entrance-hall, spacious open-plan lounge/kitchen/diner, double bedroom and shower room.
Adjoins The Byre
- Wall mounted (instant heat) electric convector heaters plus electric stove in sitting area
- Electric oven & hob, microwave, fridge with freezer compartment
- Free WiFi
- Bed linen and towels included
- Washing Machine & tumble dryer in adjoining building
- Off road parking for one car plus bike storage if needed
- A cot & highchair are available but on a first come, first served basis. Please request at time of booking.