—- MORRELLS WOOD FARM —-
The Byre, adjoining Rickyard Cottage is a tastefully converted 160 year old listed cowshed which used to house 9 cows and now sleeps 2 people, retaining many of its original features.
This delightful cottage comprises an entrance hall, spacious open-plan kitchen/diner/lounge, shower room and double bedroom with french door leading into a small garden. The kitchen area is well equipped with everything you will need to enhance and enjoy your stay.
There are beautiful views from the courtyard at the front of the property towards the Wrekin and Wenlock Edge from the side. The Byre has outdoor seating at the front and rear (rather than back) of the Cottage.
- Wall mounted (instant heat) electric convector heaters plus electric stove in sitting area
- Electric oven & hob, microwave, fridge with freezer compartment
- Free WiFi
- Bed linen and towels included
- Washing Machine & tumble dryer in adjoining building
- Off road parking for one car plus bike storage if needed
- A cot & high chair are available but on a first come, first served basis. Please request at time of booking.